Thread: Resubmission Update

Hybrid View

iPad version going live !!

Can you clear up this for me, is the game that is for this release for the iPAD

"I'm also looking forward to the iPad version going live. That will be the next big release hopefully in the next month or two."

"** IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad 1 & 2."

I have not read all the posts here so maybe i have missed something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idFREEK View Post
    Can you clear up this for me, is the game that is for this release for the iPAD
    While it will run on the iPad, it doesn't use new layouts. The iPad 3 will use the Retina graphics. We are working on new custom layouts when we detect an iPad. That version is not in the build yet.

Quote Originally Posted by idFREEK View Post
    "** IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad 1 & 2."
    I guess it should say 3 as well on the iPad. I have been working on the code and have got the code back down to OS 4.2. For a time we moved to OS 4.3 for certain features. We'll see how things go with the code and if we will keep it on 4.2 for the next release.

aah I C , I tink!

So if you a hoping to run this game on iPAD v1 it will run ?

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    While it will run on the iPad, it doesn't use new layouts. The iPad 3 will use the Retina graphics. We are working on new custom layouts when we detect an iPad. That version is not in the build yet.

I guess it should say 3 as well on the iPad. I have been working on the code and have got the code back down to OS 4.2. For a time we moved to OS 4.3 for certain features. We'll see how things go with the code and if we will keep it on 4.2 for the next release.