Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
Well... bad news.. we were rejected again. Although we are perplexed as to the reason.... Here is the reason:

So on one hand we were told we can't use subscriptions, we redesign the application to use consumables as we were told to do on the phone from someone at Apple. Now we were rejected, because we should be using subscriptions.... Please understand if you all find this frustrating, imagine how we are feeling. We aren't going to rant about it, personally I lost enough sleep feeling sick to my stomach last night. In the rejection we posted a specific note asking what specifically must we do to get the app approved. Hopefully we'll get a specific outline from someone and we'll be able to move forward.

We are VERY SORRY that the game has been delayed yet again. You have no idea how bad we feel having to pass on this news yet again. Like I said above I personally didn't sleep last night, and I didn't post last night because it would have probably been a rant, which wouldn't be good for anyone. As soon as we know more we will let you all know.
Firstly, don't be sorry. This isn't your fault it would be Apple's.
Secondly, you said you managed to get on the phone with someone the first time. I think you need to try and get into contact with someone and explain the situation, because it seems that Apple really doesn't know what they want. It seems really unfair that you guys got rejected twice, for contradicting reasons, and letting apps like Order and Chaos on the store no problem. Once they realize they have contradicted themselves, they are going to have to make some decision as to what to do.
Thirdly, what the heck are you gonna do if they insist you return to the original method? Would you have to completely rework the game again?

Anyway, I can understand that you guys must be having an awful time wiith this, and you guys are desperate to get the game on the store as much as we are desperate to play it, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm going to be really curious as to how Apple responds when they realize they messed up.