I am pessimistically optimistic. Although last time I was pretty optimistic. It worked out though. The subscription model they had us move to was identical to consumables. From a code stand point there wasn't any major code changes to implement it. The gotcha this time was the "Play Unregistered". That was a bit of a pain. We checked out the way Pocket Legends implemented it, and did that. We also went to check out how Order and Chaos implemented "Play Unregistered" and it turns out they were able to by pass this requirement and force a sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameloft
** FREE 3-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION GRANTED at your first log in! Then you can renew your allegiance for only $0.99/month, $1.99 for 3 months or $2.99 for 6 months! **
** IMPORTANT: Please make sure your device is compatible with this app. Compatible devices include: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G & 4G and iPad 1 & 2.
A Wi-Fi connection and a Gameloft LIVE! account are required to play the game. **
I guess some are just exempt from the rules. That's the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. If you have rules in place they should be the same for everyone. I guess that's the problem with being logical and a programmer, and rules being based on who and how they are interpreted. If you have rules, apply them to everyone.

Our accounts work the same way as a Gameloft Live! account. It is able to cross games, and in fact your characters can be maintained across games as well, but that's another story...