Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
To be exact... We can have the option available to you, but we can't force you to sign up on a single device, but we can tell you that you are required to signup if you would like to access the game from multiple devices. Although in either case we highly suggest people sign up. If you ever lose your auto log in anytime in the future we will not be able to recover it, since we won't know the real owner of the account. Since technically you could have given your device away, lost it, or had it stolen. Without the linked e-mail account to the registration we have no way of e-mailing the original owner of the account.

I had a long chat with the guy on the phone explaining our problem with said functionality, but I was told it is a matter of Apple policy, and it was not open for discussion. He said we will need to figure out how to work within those bounds, and if we could not find a way to do that our app would not be approved.

At any rate the issue is moot.. We have devised a work around to the problem and will be working on it over the next couple of days. Hopefully we'll be back in the submit queue in the very near future, since it's not a massive problem.
Kudos to whoever said "Third time is a charm." LOL

I am glad it seems to be fully worked out, too bad you couldn't get this Apple guy on the phone earlier. =-)

Eagerly waiting approval so I can review/enjoy it. =)