Hybrid View

*fingers crossed*

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkhai View Post
    *fingers crossed*

Good luck!
    ^ This!

Can't wait to finally play!

Yes! Praise the Grand Architect! Lol been waiting and checking daily for over a year oh man cant wait to play this amazing game! Hope u guys keep up your moto of havin this be an amazing app with amazing content filled updates! Nice work

Zarkwizard your post above says everything a gamer wants to hear. I will follow you guys forever if you stick to those core beliefs.

Here's wishing you guys a speedy and uneventful app submission this time. Can't wait to sink my teeth into the game.

Today we found a couple of bugs that we somehow missed in testing. Since they aren't "Fatal" bugs, and most people won't encounter them for a couple of weeks we will push a new client once the current one is available. Rather than take the current version down and resubmit.

We already know what the bugs are and we have solutions for them. A new build will be submitted right after this one goes live. As we find them we will post updates int he tech support forum for the game.

Sorry about that..

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post

Sorry about that..
    I'll forgive you. This time =P
    Plus side is that the game has to come out first so at least we'll get to play it this time
    I can live with a couple bugs of little importance if I finally get to play the game!
    Good luck with the submission.

It's getting close to the 6 day mark and i'm getting twitchy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    It's getting close to the 6 day mark and i'm getting twitchy again!!
    So are we.. I played a joke on Lee telling him we were rejected again, and we were told to use consumables.. Let's just say he didn't have any nice words for me when he realized I was pulling his leg. Hopefully karma doesn't get pissed at me...

We can hope! Just be glad he didn't give you your p45!