Quote Originally Posted by Kiminoth View Post
Yeah, very happy so far. Mine main suggestion would have to be a "remember your password" option. Due to the d/c when leaving the app and having to sign back in so frequently, that'd be very helpful. Although like it was brought up somewhere else, an auto-reconnect would really bypass the need for that
There is a little lock icon to the left of the password. If you lock that it will keep the password saved. We have talked about the auto-connect feature and we are looking at implementing it for the next release.

Another thing(perhaps I just haven't seen it yet) though but perhaps upon selecting a unit, would be to show a trail between where it is and what it's going to. And then, for example a harvester, show a different colour to where it's leaving from.
e.g source and destination in different colours, and with other units just destination.
God my bain... lol... We have tried MANY things, but we have been trying to figure out the best way to show this information. We have been discussing a new way to manage the ships and their pathing, and hopefully we will have something put together in the near future. Currently you can look at the AI (ships in motion) tab on the ships screen. If you click on a ship you can jump to the destination, or source (in the case of harvester) planet. Not exactly what yu are looking for, but it might help.

Edit: Is there a queue system for orders given, or are they unable to be changed once given? Because i've tried, for example, sending a unit to sector A, but midway I decided to send it to sector B, yet the direction doesn't change, and continues to sector A.
Cancelling the AI should stop the ship. I'll look in to this one and get back to you.