Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aruru coldstarted

Hybrid View

Only thing I'm miffed at us that now I've lost 5 hours to those who were up when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
    Only thing I'm miffed at us that now I've lost 5 hours to those who were up when it happened.
    We certainly aren't happy about it. It's all part of our learning pains I suppose. Hopefully the growing pains will all be ironed out shortly and we'll be able to move forward. It if happens again.. We will do everything in our power to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
    in this game 5 hours are neglible I wouldn't sweat it
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

I'm glad i read the forum before signing in. Saved a lot of cursing!

In the future we'll make a backup of the backup that doesn't get reset unless we delete it, in the case of a cold start by mistake.

Haha, I was like 'Oh sh-' until I saw this thread! The movie 'Road Trip' has some good advice on the subject of copies, btw.

So now another 24 hours of doing nothing except exploring because shipyard build time...

OMG! Wow.... Now that sucks big time. Stayed up late sending my probes everywhere. I was about 80% complete. Guys, I gotta say this is a game killer. You're going to lose people because of this

You all need to send an ingame message, one that pops up preferably, that explains the situation. There are people who play this that don't visit this site. I almost rage quit because of this mistake.

I agree with the in game message. It would certainly help with confusion.