Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ninsurhag

Hybrid View

Looks like we had a 10 hour push back. I actually love it, good call guys!

Real User
    Could login yesterday evening for a couple of minutes (but got logged of several times)

This morning once again: The system was unable to maintain a connection.....

I really do hope that you guys get is stable cause this way you are losing it

Ninhursag seems to have dropped again. Connection impossible. Waiting patiently.

Ninhursag has returned to service.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Ninhursag has returned to service.
    Do you guys sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Supamand View Post
    Do you guys sleep?
    Not much. A little more than launch weekend, but not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Supamand View Post
    Do you guys sleep?
    It's overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by JetJaguar2000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    My fault, I forgot to set the watchdog. When you join a new game, the server picks a home world that is (on average) the farthest away from any other homeworld.
    Are you saying that home world locations are messed up on this server because some flag wasn't set?

I've already given up on Ninsurhag. My home world spawned in one of the absolute corners of the universe, which I thought would be cool, but there are no other systems within 10 sectors, and the first ones I've found are already claimed by players with home systems right near them. I'm not a trader, so there is almost no point in continuing.
    Haha I have the same thing
    I'm not a trader ether but still going for it

Perhaps this will be resolver as new servers fill with greater quantities of players...time and patience...and bug squashing.