Thread: Trade Statistics

Hybrid View

Out of curiosity do you guys have a spread sheet or something you are using specifically? I'd be curious to see how you are managing it. We would like a better way to show you this information, if you guys have some ideas on exactly what you are looking for we would really love the input.

One of the things we were discussing in our meeting the other day was how to present information, without things getting any more cluttered than they are.

Right now I just set up a spreadsheet on google docs. I made the cells all squares, I put a C in a system where I have a colony, O if I have an outpost (or multiple outposts) with no colony. P in a square where there's another player where I don't have a planet and I'm not trading with them, T in a system where I'm trading with a colony in the system, A for anomaly, eventually there'll be E if they're embargoing me so I can't trade, W for war, etc.

Eventually I might modify it to add more info, player name, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Out of curiosity do you guys have a spread sheet or something you are using specifically? I'd be curious to see how you are managing it. We would like a better way to show you this information, if you guys have some ideas on exactly what you are looking for we would really love the input.

One of the things we were discussing in our meeting the other day was how to present information, without things getting any more cluttered than they are.
    I sent you a PM with the link