We are working on a server ranking list. Although I will be the first to admit coming out of the gate it was our main focus, but as with all things sometimes focus changes.

I'll be the first to take the hit for the notification system issues. We just had other things we ended up focusing on for priorities. The biggest was an overhaul on the game mechanics. Getting the game balanced and solid is our #1 priority, and if we have to give away free play time to get all that sorted that's what we'll do.

Hind sight is 20:20, and while I am sure we wish we could go back in time and do things differently we certainly would have taken a few different roads, but alas we are here. Some of the ship types didn't balance out like we thought they would, nor did some of the ore collections. We had no idea some of the game would be as unbalanced as it is. It's tough to make those discoveries when you only have 100 keys to hand out and then only get 20 people that even log in and play. While things might seem okay, they will never compare to having 100+ people in a single game.

We have no intention of wanting anyone to feel jaded or robbed, and that's why I'll tell you now all accounts will continue to get free time till we make it right. Obviously it's in our best interests to make sure we get there if we want to start making money. See my post about coming changes and what the plans are. Your input is very important to us. Now is the time to get some of your feedback and thoughts in before we lock in design and changes. Be sure to read the post : http://www.zarksoft.com/cms/showthre...ghts-For-1-0-8