Thread: Current Active Servers

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Arnaud View Post
    Once Aruru starts, you will be able to join it and work on your empire whenever you want (24/7) until someone wins. You can also play on more than one server at a time (not literally at the same moment, but at concurrently during their play period). This game is not a persistent world MMO like world of warcraft where we all hug and kill dragons together, it is a competitive game.

Given your post here, though, maybe we're better off without you...
    Hey, I got into the tutorial server and played around for a few hours before work and you have a fun game here but I'm not to happy with the race to the finish aspect of the game seeing how I work for the majority of the time and theres the kids so your right when you said I probably don't belong here. I thought it would be more like Lords&Knights or Ogame type of play style with a better interface and a few more interactive things to do. Your discription in the store doesn't say that the play style is more of a race to win and I think you should make it more clear so you don't get pissed off people like I was. If I had known it was like that I would never have purchased it.
    Last edited by Jason Proulx; 07-20-2012 at 11:00 PM.