I like a lot of what I am reading. Let me give you my biggest fear. Please do not take this as a slam I mean this in good ways.

I'm not hardcore on this game. While I am a gamer this game has enough issues early on that I am not 100% involved with it. I am staying with it as I believe as it evolves it will be something wonderful to play.

I am sure you have lost some early players due to this. Not to mention the tutorial video's are sub-par and don't explain well enough game play. There are only the few of you trying to do a million things and that takes time.

My biggest fear is while the game is being tuned and fixed your going to lose your player base to the point that it is not profitable to continue. Not to mention with these new changes making the game totally different from the tutorial new players who are not 4x fans are going to say forget it.

I am suggesting you scrap the tutorials and have players go right to the wiki to learn to play the game, that or actually take the time to make an in-game manual. Course you would have to update the manual for every change.

Course the wiki isn't near up to speed. You obviously have some very dedicated players here. I am thinking maybe one or two of them might trade some serious work on keeping the wiki up to speed for free game time. That way the wiki is 100%, players will not be near frustrated trying to play, and you'll have people keeping up with changes made to the game as there being made.

Just my two cents...