Since some of this touch on bigger topics... I thought I would address this here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
Make font bigger wherever it is possible. Readability of the text on many screens was an issue for me. (Personally it was and it is a big deal for me).
I agree totally. Yes some of the fonts are small, but this is in part because we have a lot of information, and not much place to put it on a mobile device. With some of the changes to things like factories going away we will be opening up a ton of screen space to place things. This should allow us more room to display information better.

2) Add more precision for CO and RO (eg: 1.550k not 2k)
See comment #1. With the changes going in we will be able to bring in more precision, and larger numbers. This is in the plans for 1.0.8

3) Allow cancelation of moving orders for normal ships/fleets. If my ship is moving across universe (and I change my mind) I want to be able to stop it. I can even agree to pay a penalty in CO for that.
Ship movement will most likely be undergoing a major overhaul. This would include way points and what not. We are looking at implementing ship range restrictions as outlined above. So for the most part you won't be able to fly beyond your visible range. Not like you can now. You won't have the grid as you see it now. That will be changing to ranges for your jumping. When you jump you will be jumping to a system. You will be able to stop the ship from continuing on a way point path, but once the ship is in transit to a location you will need to wait for the ship to reach it's jump destination. You will also have about 5 min to cancel the ship from jumping to a system while it preps it's hyper drive engines.

4) I was not a trader but if I were I would definitely need more info, visibility and control over my trading routes.
We agree. This is a major issue, and with the changes going in to systems it should allow for us to implement a better display for system connections. As we progress, and when we have something in place we will be sure to put up more details.