Thread: Still waiting...

Hybrid View

So when was the game resubmitted?

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHaze View Post
    So when was the game resubmitted?
    Monday (March 4th)

Hey guys, I participated in the first beta of the game and i stopped for a long while and decided to check back up on the game today and i was super surprised to see it was resubmitted on the 4th....wow....so is it out yet i checked the app store and i didnt see it...i looked up online and found average app review time is 6 days and its been 7 sense march 4th so i was just wondering hows it going. I will be one of your first costumers and gladly await playing with everyone in the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy02 View Post
    Hey guys, I participated in the first beta of the game and i stopped for a long while and decided to check back up on the game today and i was super surprised to see it was resubmitted on the 4th....wow....so is it out yet i checked the app store and i didnt see it...i looked up online and found average app review time is 6 days and its been 7 sense march 4th so i was just wondering hows it going. I will be one of your first costumers and gladly await playing with everyone in the first game.
    While true it was released on the 4th, and the average wait time is 6 days, Apple sent it back to Zarksoft for a tweak. So unfortunately it had to back to the review que, which means mid week to late week we may possibly see the release. Keep in mind Apple may kick it back again.