Thread: Questions about the Game

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    On the topic of owning things, how does one take over unclaimed planets? I assume sending a colonizer there will do the trick but I also remember (was tired at the time so I could be very wrong) that there was a note about harvesters being able to claim planets?
    I read that harvesters were able to claim planets.

Also how does chat channels work? I've tried to make my own invite people, joined a channel lasst night with some people in it but idk if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ksib View Post
    I read that harvesters were able to claim planets.
    Anything above fighters, and probes can claim planets. If you get either Tier 1 Combat - Offensive Initiative, or Tier 1 Trade - Remote Harvesting, they will allow you to build ships needed for claiming planets.

Quote Originally Posted by ksib View Post
    Also how does chat channels work? I've tried to make my own invite people, joined a channel last night with some people in it but idk if it works or not.
    I noticed a bug in the invite code just before the release. Rather than delay the release yesterday, it was disabled till we could look at it to see what the issue is. Should be corrected shortly and back in the game.