Quote Originally Posted by Jason Proulx View Post
Hey, I got into the tutorial server and played around for a few hours before work and you have a fun game here but I'm not to happy with the race to the finish aspect of the game seeing how I work for the majority of the time and theres the kids so your right when you said I probably don't belong here. I thought it would be more like Lords&Knights or Ogame type of play style with a better interface and a few more interactive things to do. Your discription in the store doesn't say that the play style is more of a race to win and I think you should make it more clear so you don't get pissed off people like I was. If I had known it was like that I would never have purchased it.
While it's a race to win, that doesn't mean that you won't stand a chance with working and having kids. Theres been a couple of games now I believe where people proved you could win without sinking a ton of time into it - something like limiting themselves to 5 or 10 minute periods of play a few times a day and nothing else, and still managed to win.